Data protection notice
Data protection notice
These data protection notices apply to data processing by:
Fa. KOWA Holzbearbeitung GmbH, Haselnußweg 1, D-49424 Goldenstedt, Germany,
The company data protection officer can be contacted at the above address (if necessary, enter the specific name of the data protection officer).
Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
When you visit our website, your browser automatically sends information to the server on our website. The following data is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of access
- Name and ULR of the requested file
- The name of your access provider
We process the above data for the following purposes:
To ensure the smooth construction of the website, to ensure comfortable use of the website, to extend system security and stability, and for other administrative purposes.
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on our website. A valid e-mail address must be provided so that we know from whom the enquiry originates and so that we can answer it. Further information may be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out pursuant to Art. 6 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily given consent.
The personal data collected by us for your use of the contact form will be automatically erased after the enquiry you have submitted has been dealt with.
Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only transfer your personal data to third parties if you have given your express consent to this pursuant to Art. 6 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR; in the event that the transfer is required by law pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR and if this is legally permissible for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
The data processed by cookies are necessary in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of any third parties pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR..
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser individually. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our WEBSITE.
We use tracking tools, in particular on the FENNEN online platform, namely Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics on the basis of Art. 6 1, S.1 lit. f GDPR. By using these tracking measures, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the ongoing optimisation of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to be able to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are legitimate within the meaning of the above-mentioned provision. he respective data processing purposes and data categories can be seen from the corresponding tracking tools.
For the purpose of the aforementioned needs-based design and continuous optimisation of our website, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles are created and cookies (see above) are used. The cookie-generated data concerning your use of the website, e.g. browser type / version, operating system used, IP address and referrer URL will usually be forwarded to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The data is used to evaluate the use of our website, to compile reports about advertising activities and to perform further services connected with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and the needs-based design of these Internet pages. Auch werden diese Informationen ggf. an Dritte übertragen, sofern dieses gesetzlich vorgeschrieben ist oder soweit Dritte diese Daten im Auftrag verarbeiten. Google will under no circumstances associate your IP address with other data. The IP addresses are anonymised, so that attribution is not possible (IP masking).
Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the WEBSITE (incl. your IP address) and the processing of the data by Google by downloading and installing this browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/alalytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
Data transmission to the USA is based on the standard contractual clauses of the EU Commission. Details can be found at:https://privacy.google.com/business/controllerterms/mccs/.
The data stored by Google at the user and event level, which are linked to cookies, user IDs or advertising IDs, are anonymised or erased after two months.
Bing Universal Event Tracking (UET)
Furthermore, our website collects and stores data using Bing Ads technologies, from which usage profiles are created using pseudonyms. This is a service provided by Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA. This service allows us to track the activities of users on our website when they have landed on our website via ads from Bing Ads. If you access our website via such an advertisement, a cookie will be set on your computer. A Bing UET tag is integrated on our website. This is a code which, in conjunction with the cookie, stores some non-personal data about the use of the website. This includes, among other things, the length of time spent on the website, which areas of the website have been accessed, and from which advertisement users accessed the website. Information about your identity is not collected.
The data collected is transferred to the Microsoft server in Europe and stored there for a maximum of 180 days. You can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website and the processing of this data, by disabling the setting of cookies. This may limit the functionality of the website under certain circumstances.
In addition, Microsoft may be able to track your usage behaviour across multiple electronic devices through so-called cross-device tracking, which enables Microsoft to display personalised advertising on or within Microsoft websites and apps. You can disable this behaviour at https://choice.microsoft.com/de-de/opt-out.
Data subject rights
You have the right:
- Pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the category of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal and the origin of your data, insofar as these are not collected by us as well as about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR to request immediately the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to receive the personal data that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller and
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or our registered office for this purpose.
Right of objection
Insofar as your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. F GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, insofar as there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of objection, simply send an email to:
This Privacy Statement is currently valid as at May 2021.
We are thrilled by the extraordinary. The pursuit
for individuality is expressed in the overall composition
of a project.